What it costs to join the
Treatments You Can Trust Register
Rates from 1 June 2016
- you are a qualified Practitioner
- your Premises are suitable
- Our basic charge for first registration of one practitioner is £500, and for two premises £100
- What we charge is shown in full at below
- We ask you to pay online, We can invoice instead you if you request, and can accept bank transfer or cheque
- We use Paypal (you do not need to have a Paypal account) and it can accept credit and debit card payments.
- Note. The scale of charges was revised from 1 June 2016
To accept you on the TYCT Register we need to check you are qualified as a practitioner, and that your premises meet minimum standards. We charge to do these checks. We publish the Standards, and a TYCT Guide on how to register.
Once we have accepted you, we publish your full details on our website, which is designed to help patients choose a verified safe provider of treatments. We provide you with a certificate to display, and a logo to include in your marketing material. We will advertise your new status as a verified provider of injectable cosmetics. This is all included in the initial fee.
We ask you to renew your Registration annually, for which we charge.
A Practitioner is an individual who is appropriately trained (i.e., the training meets the requirements of the Health Education England framework) to administer cosmetic injectable treatments and is therefore eligible to appear on the Register.
A Lead Practitioner who is professionally responsible for one or more practitioners and whose name is displayed on the Register as such.
Fees for Practitioners and Lead Practitioners
Initial registration fees for Practitioners, including Lead Practitioners:
- Each Lead Practitioner or Practitioner - £500.00
Premises are a place which meets the TYCT Standards and where treatment takes place.
Fees for Premises
- Up to 2 Premises - £100
- 3 Premises-£200
- 4 Premises-£300
- 5 Premises-£400
For Premises not already inspected by CQC, or RQIA, HIW, HIS (Northern Ireland, Wales, Scotland) – we will visit the premises to inspect its standards, for which we charge an additional fee related to time and distance from London. We charge mileage for a return journey from Charing Cross, London.
A Clinic Organisation will be under one ownership. It will have unified clinical governance arrangements for all its Premises and one or more registered staff Practitioners under a Lead Practitioner.
Initial registration fees will be agreed between TYCT and the owner based on the rates for Practitioners and Premises and may be adjusted for quantity and governance arrangements.
- Annual Renewal for the second and third year is charged at the initial registration rate. This applies to renewals of subscription taking place from 1 February 2016
- On Renewal for the third year we ask you to refresh the initial information you give us about your governance arrangements that we will then check
- New Premises, additional Premises or changes of Premises will be charged at the initial single Premises registration rate
- Change of Registered Practitioner named on the Register will be charged at the initial rate for a Practitioner
- Checking of Premises. A condition of registration is that we may make an on-site check at 24 hours notice to see that you are maintain the Standards.
What would you like to do now?