Terms and Conditions Of Use
The term ‘TYCT’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered name is Cosmetic Quality-Assurance Ltd, Registered Address is 22 Base Point, Folkestone, Kent CT19 4RH, Company Number 08703497, trading as Treatments You Can Trust.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Order placed on our e-commerce site represent and offer by the user to purchase goods or services. We reserve the right to decline any offer so made.
- Purchase of goods and services made through our e-commerce site are final. Cancellation of orders for downloaded products is not permitted under any circumstances. Cancellation of services for registration are subject to the conditions detailed in the registration process and are at the sole discretion of TYCT.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England.
The Information Standard quality mark
TYCT shall hold responsibility for the accuracy of the information they publish and neither the scheme operator nor the scheme owner shall have any responsibility whatsoever for costs losses or direct or indirect damages or costs arising from inaccuracy of information or omissions in information published on the website on behalf of TYCT.