Treatments You Can Trust
Register of Cosmetics Injectable Treatment Providers
The application process explained
There are two parts to complete a NEW application:
- Complete the online application - about 10 minutes
- Upload supporting documentation - about 10-20 minutes dependent on your internet connection speed.
If you have all the supporting documentation ready you can do these two parts together, or you can do them separately as you wish.
Before you start:
- The Professional Standards Authority for Health and Social Care (PSA) seeks to ensure patient safety. It recommends patients only take treatment from someone on an Accredited Register - such as the Treatments You Can Trust register. DOWNLOAD THE PSA STATEMENT ON REGISTERS (PDF)
- SEE OUR APPLICATION FEES
- READ OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Before you can make an application you must obtain the Standards for the service you wish to provide. When you have read, understood and ensured that you and your Practice can meet the required standards, you can proceed to the next stage of the application process. Copies of the Standards can be downloaded here.
DOWNLOAD THE TYCT STANDARDS FOR COSMETIC INJECTABLE TREATMENTS
- We have created a guide to the application process that details what supporting documents you are required to get copies of. YOU MUST READ THE GUIDE FULLY BEFORE ATTEMPTING THE APPLICATION! You should print the guide for reference and as a check list. The supporting documentation is necessary to complete your application (see the Guide below which is your checklist). Only when you have electronic copies of ALL of the required documentation for ALL Premises should you proceed to complete the online application form, uploading copies of the required documents as you go (electronic documents can be uploaded as JPG, PDF, Word or ZIP files - you should use ZIP files wherever you intend to upload more than one documents for a particular piece of evidence.
Note: Each uploaded file should not exceed the MAXIMUM of 5MB in size.
DOWNLOAD THE TYCT GUIDE TO APPLYING TO GETTING ON THE REGISTER OF COSMETIC INJECTABLES
- You must then Register with this website and be logged in to complete the application process.
- Once registered and logged in you are ready to begin the application. When you have successfully completed the online application form, you will be asked to pay via the Paypal gateway (a PayPal account of your own is not necessary) using a credit/debit card.
- Once payment has been received your application form along with your supporting documentation will be assessed and verified by the Treatments You Can Trust Registrar. If any further information or evidence is required the Registrar will contact you. Once this process is complete we will notify you of the outcome of your application and if successful we will give you details of your entry on the TYCT Register.
- REGISTER ON THIS WEBSITE or Login (if already registered) via the footer of our website before continuing.
- BEGIN THE APPLICATION PROCESS TO BE ON THE REGISTER